SAFETY AND SECURITY
The River Rat Beer & Music Festival does not tolerate harassment of any kind. Everyone and anyone is welcome at RRBAMF. Please help us by reporting any offensive or unacceptable behaviors. Safety and Security for everyone at the River Rat Beer & Music Festival is our #1 priority.
ALLOWED ITEMS IN FESTIVAL GROUNDS
- Bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl or clear PVC, which do not exceed 13″ × 17″ in size (this includes CLEAR BACKPACKS under 13″ x 17″)
- One-gallon clear zip-top bag
- Small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand either with or without a handle or strap
- “Small Fanny-pack(s)” or similar waist-packs
- Camelbaks and personal hydration systems are allowed, but must be empty
- (1) Non-glass, EMPTY water container
PROHIBITED ITEMS IN FESTIVAL GROUNDS
- Large Purses
- Camera Bags
- Cinch Bags
- Weapons of any kind
- Outside alcohol
- Illegal Drugs
- Outside food
- Sky lanterns
- Laser Pens
The River Rat Beer & Music Festival has implemented the following policies to ensure a safe, enjoyable event experience for all guests:
Attendees are PERMITTED to bring in empty aluminum, stainless steel, or plastic containers for water. Lawn chairs are also PERMITTED. RRBAMF staff (or their designated security staff) reserve the right to make final determination on prohibited items. In the event that prohibited items are revealed, guests will be asked to dispose of the items or return them to their vehicles before reentering the festival site.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to make RRBAMF a safe place for all!
– River Rat Beer & Music Festival Staff